Following the announcement from the UK government regarding new lockdown measures from 5th January, our vehicle showrooms are now temporarily closed until further notice.
However, you can still shop in confidence online by requesting a virtual appointment, video call, live chat and reserve the vehicle of your choice. Our online sales team are here to assist you with your next vehicle purchase.
We have a fantastic range of new, nearly new, used cars and vans available and we also offer a contactless Click & Collect and home delivery service.
During the new lockdown our After Sales operations will remain open for essential service and MOT work. Please note maintenance and MOT services are available by appointment only. To book an appointment please call us or book online
If you have a vehicle on order with us, vehicle handovers can go ahead as planned.
We have adapted our vehicle handover process to be in line with COVID 19 guidelines
and our sales teams are in the process of contacting you to provide an update.
Motability Operations are adopting a flexible solution to applications and handovers.
New applications can be submitted remotely, via telephone or video call.
However, as always, the customer or appointee must be present at the point of application.
Handovers can be carried out on a ‘click and collect’ basis on dealership premises, in accordance with Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Service, maintenance and repair work will continue as usual and will be provided in accordance with Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Our After Sales operations are open all service and MOT work.
To book an appointment please call us or book online
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely,
so we have worked responsibly in accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to
implement the following safety measures:
We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessment issued by the Government
We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres
We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships guidelines
All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations
We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use.
Upon arrival at the dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly
All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly
Please note that all customers visiting our premises will be required to wear face masks and coverings.
We know that you will understand and we will all work together during this unprecedented time to fight
the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Your safety is our highest priority.
Take care of yourself, your families and loved ones.
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealership safely, so we’ve introduced the following additional
safety measures to help protect you and our colleagues:
During the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, upon arrival at our dealership, it is mandatory that
everyone will have their body temperature taken by an infrared temperature scanner at the door. We do not record
this information, and we will not take your personal details when doing this.
- We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you to keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- Please keep a safe distance from other customers, and our colleagues at all times when visiting our dealership.
- We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships, so we kindly ask you to arrive alone, if possible, and please keep to your agreed appointment time.
- All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
- We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly.
We will also take extra care of your vehicle by not only ensuring that it is thoroughly cleaned before and afer working
on it; but by incorporating the additional following safety precautions too:
- Regular hand washing & hand sanitiser usage by all colleagues.
- Cleaning of workstations and all tools afer each use.
- Cleaning door handles.
- Correct use of all disposable vehicle interior protection materials - Seat Protector, steering wheel protector, gear lever protector & floor mats.
- Thorough cleaning of interior surfaces afer repairs - Drivers seat, gear lever, steering wheel & dashboard
- Use of disposable cloths & protective gloves.
We also ask you to ventilate your vehicle prior to arrival, so if you can drive for the last 10 minutes of your journey with
the heating/air con turned off and the windows down.
Once you have arrived at the dealership please ensure to close your windows. In line with the latest guidance, we kindly ask all of our customers to wear a mask, at all times when visiting our showrooms.
Please remove all personal items, no objects or lier are to be left in the boot and please place the service book and if you have alloy wheels also place the locking wheel nut key on the passenger seat.
We value your custom and thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we continue to operate in these unusual times. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.