Your safety is our highest priority
In accordance with Government guidelines, we have been working hard to manage the risk of Covid-19. Full risk assessments have been carried out in line with regulations and, in the video, you can see everything that we have done to ensure your visit to our showroom is as safe as it can possibly be.
With these robust safety measures in place, you can be assured that we are 100% committed to keeping our customers and staff safe in every location. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the dealership.
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely, so we have worked responsibly in accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to implement the following safety measures:
- We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessments issued by the Government. Click here to view
- We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships
- All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
- We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly.
Please note that all customers visiting our premises will be required to wear face masks and coverings.
We have produced a short video of what to expect when visiting our dealership. Please take the time to watch our short video.With these safety measures in place you can be assured that we are committed to keep both our customers and staff safe. We are very much looking forward to welcoming back our customers to Retail Group.
View our COVID-19 FAQs