THE MEGANE R.S. ULTIME, A LIMITED EDITION TO CELEBRATE A FLAGSHIP MODEL IN RENAULT SPORT’S HISTORY
Renault unveils a limited-edition Megane R.S. celebrating the French compact sport hatch’s rich history. This collector model crowns a saga that began in 2003.
- Megane R.S. Ultime is built around Megane R.S. Trophy and takes it to new heights with its one-of-a-kind look and thoroughly comprehensive array of equipment. It will take over from Megane R.S. and Megane R.S. Trophy starting in spring 2023.
- Its design is unique, including exclusive striping evoking Renault's new visual identity and black accents underlining its sportiness.
- The series of 1,976 numbered cars (Renault Sport was founded in 1976) will be signed by Laurent Hurgon, the driver and development expert who set Megane R.S.’s records on tracks.
- Megane R.S. Ultime caps Renault Sport's history brimming with race trophies and legendary models.
- The car will make its public debut at the Tokyo Auto Salon on 13 January 2023, in a country that has an estimated 10,000 fans of the brand's sports models.