Are you ready to embark on a sensory journey across the beautiful landscapes of the United Kingdom?
Dacia has unveiled a unique range of custom air fresheners that bring the scents of Britain's most loved road trips right into your car, reimagining the classic 'new car smell' we all love.
New car air fresheners will be available for the public to collect for free from Dacia UK Retailers from 19 October 2023 whilst stocks last
Let's dive into the details of this aromatic adventure.
To celebrate the nation’s most desirable road trip locations, Dacia, the brand synonymous with the outdoors and for selling the perfect cars for adventures, is launching a limited-edition range of car air fresheners. Reinventing the ‘new car smell’ and transporting the public – through scent – from every errands to beautiful British landscapes, the brand has partnered with award-winning perfumer, 4160 Tuesdays. Together, they have captured the authentic scents of the most loved British road trips in all their sensual glory.
THE UK’S ULTIMATE AUTUMNAL ROAD TRIPS
1. The North Coast 500 route starting from Inverness, Scotland
2. The Coastal Way, Wales
3. The Jurassic Coast, from Poole to Lyme Regis
4. Cheddar Gorge through the Mendip Hills
5. Causeways Coastal Route, Belfast to Derry/Londonderry
6. Kendal to Keswick in the Lake District
7. The Cotswolds to Bath
8. Cat and Fiddle route (A53 then A54 followed by the A537) in the Peak District
9. Ribblehead Viaduct, North Yorkshire
10. Snowdonia's Llanberis Pass, Wales
The research also revealed that Brits take on average three road trips each month, with 90% of Brits saying that driving across the UK’s most iconic roads tops their bucket list.
Dramatic landscapes, coastal beaches, and country roads make up the most important factors for Brits when planning a UK road trip.