In accordance with the latest UK Government guidance, we will continue to manage the risk of COVID-19 across the dealership network. With robust safety measures in place, you can be assured that we are 100% committed to keeping our customers and staff safe in every location.
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely, so we have continued to work responsibly in accordance with Government guidance to adhere to the following safety measures:
- 2 metre floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance from others
- All our colleagues will wear a face mask / face covering and we have protective screens at all workstations
- Hand sanitiser are readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the dealership, we kindly request that you sanitise your hands thoroughly
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Whilst customers are not required to wear a face masks inside the showroom, we still encourage them to wear one to protect the safety of our staff and other customers.
We look forward to safely welcoming you to our Retail Group dealerships.