Your safety is our highest priority
Renault Retail Group UK are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously.
Our priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers.
During the lockdown we are here to support you!
During the lockdown our After Sales operation will remain open for essential service and MOT work.
Any existing maintenance or MOT bookings will still continue as the planned.
Please note maintenance and MOT services are available by appointment only.
To book an appointment please call us or
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely, so we have worked responsibly in accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to implement the following safety measures:
- We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessments issued by the Government. Click here to view
- We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships
- All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
- We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly.
Please note that all customers visiting our premises will be required to wear face masks and coverings.
We have produced a short video of what to expect when visiting our dealership. Please take the time to watch our short video.With these safety measures in place you can be assured that we are committed to keep both our customers and staff safe. We are very much looking forward to welcoming back our customers to Retail Group.
View our COVID-19 FAQs